Monday, August 12, 2013

the days ahead



Wow.

I do not know where to start.  I get set apart as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in two hours.  After years of desperately wanting to serve and 4 months of waiting.  2 hours is all I have.  Only two more hours of being "Alex."

To clear some things up, I will be heading to the Provo, UT Missionary Training Center for six weeks because I have not yet received my visa.  After those six weeks are up, if I still do not have my visa, I will be reassigned to a mission somewhere in the states and will continue my wait from the field.  It's in the Lord's hands and I will go where He wants me to go.

At this moment, I am terrified.  But miracles have happened to bring me to this point and I will not turn back.  I will miss you all dearly and would love to write to you.

My email and my address information is in the "Contact" page above^

My weekly emails will be posted here by a friend, so you can keep up with my adventures, wherever I may be!

I love you all so much and thank you for your support and love.  Look forward with faith!  See you in 18!



muito amor,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment