Tuesday, October 14, 2014

3 Reasons why I love Educandário

1.  It is the home of the Pullman bread factory, which makes the entire neighborhood smell like bread baking and donuts.  

2.  There is a farmers market every Thursday right outside our house.  This week I bought a dozen bananas and 3 avacados for 2 dollars.  #lovebrazil

3.  Nearly every person we talk to lets us inside to share our message.  We are ALWAYS BUSY!!!!!  

I <3 Educandário

I got to go to the temple 3 times this week, so needless to say, I am insanely happy.  We continue to work in front of the São Paulo temple every 2 weeks, as the church is constructing a visitor's center!  This week Sister Borges and I talked to 108 people in one afternoon.  It was awesome. 

I love you all so MUCH and send you all hugs and kisses (if that is allowed?)

:)

com amor,

Sister Burch 

No comments:

Post a Comment