Tuesday, December 3, 2013

WHAT THE WHAT

What a crazy week it has been!
 
oh, and happy Thanksgiving to you all! 
 
I know you are all anxious to hear what sort of celebrities I spent Turkey day with and I will keep you waiting no longer!
 
I spent Thanksgiving with the Sister Wives.  Yup.  It happened.  I will hopefully get some photo evidence to you all by next week.
 
Among other miracles, we also got to play football all day in our mission's Turkey Bowl!  I was on the starting line-up for probably the first and last time in my life. 
 
Oh, and one more small thing...
 
I GOT MY VISA.
 
I leave for Brazil in TWO WEEKS.  December 16th.  I'm kind of wishing I'd studied Portuguese harder!  I wasn't supposed to find out that I had it until a couple days before, but I have friends in high places!  (aka AP's that can't keep a secret).  I can't even believe it!
 
I sent my visa application in very late.  And I sent it through the slowest and most busy consulate in the states.  It makes no sense that I have my visa right now.  But somehow, I do.  God answers prayers!  So thank you for praying for me!  I love you all!
 
Sister Burch

No comments:

Post a Comment