Monday, March 3, 2014

My Good Friend Rafael

This week I want to talk about my good friend Rafa.  Rafa is 14 years old and got baptized a month ago with his little sister.  And this week we had the privilege of going to the temple with him!  It was amazing, beautiful, powerful, emotional, happy, spiritual, and "topissimo". 
I like to call him Nephi because not only is he exceedingly young, nevertheless large in stature, but because he has great faith, like Nephi did.

Presenting... future Elder Barros!!!

It really was an experience that will go down in the books as one of the happiest of my mission/life.

On a completely irrelevant side-note, our lunch appointments keep dropping like flies.  So us sistas treated ourselves to some homemade PASTEL.  
I never want to leave Brasil.  Sorry família!  I promise I will make some for you too in... a year. 
com amor,
Sister Burch


No comments:

Post a Comment