Monday, March 24, 2014

an added bonus!

Just as a subtle reminder for all of the people that I love...

here is my address!  It won't change!

Rua Euzébio de Souza, 121
Jardim Londrina
05638-100 São Paulo-SP
Brazil
I can only tell myself the mailman is lost for so long...  Also as a warning/suggestion, for any of you sending me packages, it is a good idea to put pictures of Jesus, the virgin Mary, a cross, or basically anything Catholic on the box.  Because there has been some package thieving as of late.
And as the promised added bonus, meet our friend Princesa. 

The day after the assault, we were real paranoid and jumpy.  Every time a motorcycle went by, I started to panic.  Then all of a sudden this dog started following us around.  Everywhere we went, she went too.  She was our companion and guard dog all day.  And I know it is stupid, but I just felt a little safer with her company :)
Thats all for now!  Love you all!
Sister Burch

No comments:

Post a Comment