Monday, September 29, 2014

things are happening!

I have been transferred.  After 6 months in Campo Limpo, I am off and away to my next adventure in Educandário.  As a Sister training leader.  I am still waiting for President Del Guerso to call me back and tell me that he changed his mind or that he was only kidding...  :)  

But really, I am excited for the new calling and new responsibilities.  And if Campo Limpo taught me anything, it taught me that I am capable of doing anything.  Anything that the Lord asks or expects us to do, we can do it. 

"... I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things" (Alma 26:12)

My motto.  Believe it.  Sister Barboza and I worked up until the very end of our last week together.  And it ended in the most beautiful way.  

Our friend Everton was baptized!!!  We have been teaching him for 5 months.  FIVE MONTHS.  I never thought I would see this day.  Miracles happen.  And the baptism was truly beautiful.  Every person is worth it!  

até logo,

sistinha burch



No comments:

Post a Comment