Monday, December 22, 2014

Feliz Natal, São Paulo Oeste!

At the crack of dawn, I packed up my suitcases and went to the stake center to catch a bus with my zone to our mission Christmas party!  We weren't quite sure where we were headed, but drove for what seemed like an eternity until we reached paradise!  We went to the church's campgrounds in rural São Paulo!  It was beautiful, and what I thought Brazil would always look like!  

We had so much fun with our zone presentations and we even got to wear PANTS and play VOLLEYBALL!  It was perfect.






If you want to see more pictures and videos go to the Mission's facebook page:

Missão São Paulo Oeste

I am so grateful for this time of year.  I will keep you all in the dark about where I ended up with the transfers!  (mostly because I am out of time)

Watch this video and remember that "He is the Gift"!

http://www.mormon.org/christmas

beijos,
Sister Burch








No comments:

Post a Comment