Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I got my reassignment!

Oi familia!  I know what you must be thinking, and no, it is not Friday.  But don't fret, I'm not breaking any rules, for I HAVE NEWS!

I have received my temporary reassignment!

....

and...

...


I'M GOING TO LAS VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!

The west mission specifically.  I know next to nothing about it!  Except that I will leave the MTC at 4:30 am on Monday.

....WHAT!

That was unexpected.  Ah!  I am so ridiculously excited.  

I will probably get time to call you when I am in the Salt Lake airport early Monday morning, before  8:20 am.  So plan for that and keep your phones nearby!  (that's a hint to you, mom).  

Inline image 1

This is my district and myself with our reassignments.  Elder Ashford on the left got his visa!

Someday, that will be me.  But for now, I sure am happy to be serving God in Las Vegas.

Há pessoas do Brasil na Navada, não?  

Eu vou enviar o outro email amanha.  E vou falar com voces na segunda!

Ate mais.

Sister Burch

No comments:

Post a Comment