Tuesday, September 24, 2013

one step enough for me pt. 2



Inline image 1
Me and sister Tait are tight, like unto a dish.  She will do great things in Oklahoma!  And one day we will see each other again in BRAZIL!


Inline image 2
Our last PDAY!  Those lovelies are serving in Scottsdale Arizona until they get their visas!

Inline image 3
selfie sunday... sorry!  I'm  just happy to be here!

I love you all so much and I am so thankful for all the letters/emails/and support I have received.  It means the world to me, you will never know!  I will get my new address up on here stat!

Eu sei que Deus nos ama muito.  Eu sei que temos propósito aqui na terra e que a obra e gloria de Deus e nosso felizidade!  Eu sei que Jesus Cristo vive e que ele murreó por nos.  Esta igreja e a igreja dele.  

abraços,

Sister Burch

1 comment:

  1. I can't see the pictures.. I hope I'm the only one having this problem! Have a great week, chica.

    ReplyDelete