Monday, April 14, 2014

(no subject)

I am about to say something I never have before.

#thesearemyconfessions
I really just love kids.  I do I do!  Well, on my mission anyways :)  I love teaching them, I love talking to them about God.  I just love them.  They are just better than us adults!  They have more faith, more courage, and are just closer to God.  Jesus agrees with me too!

"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven. "



These munchkins are some of my favorite people in the world.  Gustavo and Henrique are their names, and it was the biggest blessing to be able to teach them and watch them learn and grow and follow Christ into the waters of baptism!  In the end it was me who learned from them.  There are just some people you know you knew in Heaven!
Thats all for now! 
com amor,
Sister Burch

No comments:

Post a Comment