Friday, January 3, 2014

PHOTOS NOTE

Hi everyone! This is Austin. I've been helping Alex by posting her entries to her blog for her. Alex has mentioned that some people are apparently unable to view the photos I've posted for her here, and if that's the case for you, I apologize! I'm not sure why that's happening for some people, but if you send me an email at voigt116@umn.edu and let me know this, I would be more than happy to forward you her direct emails with the original photos so that you can see them. I would also suggest making sure you've waited long enough for the photos to load - they're very large files - and that you've tried other computers or browsers - sometimes the formatting of the photos won't work with certain applications or systems. Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment